Top 10 Network Marketing Books
This Top 10 list was hard to put to together since there are so many good books that’ll help you grow your business.
I was tempted to make it 11 books but I knew once I did that, I’d then add another 4 to make it 15… and then the next you know it’ll be 20…
And then 25…
And then 100 books!
And then the list would be so long that it’ll just create more overwhelm.
So I wanted to keep it simple and only 10 books.
Criteria For Top Network Marketing Books
There were 3 criteria that I chose
1) The book was a game changer that I personally felt helped me grow a million dollar business with over 80,000 reps
2) The book has been one of the most recommended books out of 500 episodes on MLM Nation podcast
3) The book has been mentioned by many of my coaching clients as a book that helped them grow their business
Top 10 List
So here’s the list (in random order)
1) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This is the #1 most recommended book by entrepreneurs.
It’s a little hard to read and it took me 3 times to finally starting to get it.
Now it’s become a classic that I reread every year.
2) How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
This was one of the top 5 most influential books that I’ve read in my life and taught me to work smart instead of working hard.
It’s a must read and especially for a shy quiet Asian kid like me.
3) Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
One of the most recommended books by guests featured on MLM Nation Podcast.
We may not see our results immediately but over time every activity we do grows exponentially. (Applies to both good and bad)
I teach my boys the Compound Effect everyday.
4) 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership by John Maxwell
The classic book on Leadership.
You know a book is good when it becomes a book you review once a year to make sure you stay on top of your game.
5) Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnall
This book saved me when I started my MLM journey. It’s a little dated but many of the timeless principles still apply especially the “Rejection Torpedo”
6) Mach 2 With Your Hair On Fire by Richard Bliss Brooke
Inspiring story and goes in depth of what most distributors fail to do; they don’t have a mental movie of their life.
A game changing book if you apply it
7) Building An Empire by Brian Carruthers
A complete A to Z list of how to recruit and train your team.
A timeless classic
8) Beach Money by Jordan Adler
Awesome title for an amazing book. Inspiring and educational.
Towards the end of the book, the author, Jordan Adler gives the best explanation of MLM that I’ve ever heard of by using an analogy with vending machines and distribution centers
9) Game of Networking by Rob Sperry
A relatively new book but a classic already.
It’s basically “How to Win Friends and Influence People” but customized for direct selling professionals.
10) Go Pro by Eric Worre
The #1 most recommended book by guests on MLM Nation Podcast.
Worre’s 7 steps make it simple to read and follow.
What Network Marketing Book Is Missing?
This was a tough list as many good books were left out such as Ray Higdon’s Freakishly Effective Social Media for Network Marketing and others.
Share this list with your team.
And if I’ve left off your favorite book, please comment below and let me know.