Simon Chan shares 20 big lessons he learned from the last 20 years in the network marketing MLM profession
- Consistency creates mastery
- Mindset is 95% of success
- Long Term – 5 years
- Be before you become
- Purple Cow
- 4 types of downlines
- Recruit your way
- Expect nothing
- Content is key
- As you get better, you attract better people
- Nothing stays the same
- Network marketing evolves
- 4 personality types
- Be interested instead of interesting
- Invest in yourself
- 5 years
- Just in time versus some other time
- Focus on helping
- Most ideas won’t be winners anyway – don’t overthink
- Fast action is key
What Did You Learn?
Thanks for joining me on the show.
So what did you learn?
If you enjoyed this episode please share it on social media and send it to someone that needs extra motivation in their MLM business.
Do you have any thoughts or comments?
Please take 60 seconds to leave an HONEST review for the MLM Nation Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely important for me to make this show better.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so that you get updates and new episodes downloaded to your phone automatically.