In this special episode Simon Chan answers 3 of the most popular questions asked by network marketers
1) How long should I wait before I invite someone to look at my business without feeling I'm being “a fake” and using them?
2) How can I stay authentic on social media and still attract people to my business?
3) How can I be more consistent in my business?
Who is Simon Chan?
Simon Chan is a business coach and speaker who helps network marketers earn a part time income of at least $1,000 a month by helping them defeat overwhelm, create consistency and get results online.
Simon started in network marketing in 2003 and built a million dollar business with over 200,000 distributors by pioneering Online Duplication. He retired from building in 2013 to be a full time trainer and founded MLM Nation. Here is his complete bio
Outline of Answers to Questions On Show
Question 1: How long should I wait before I invite someone to look at my business without feeling I'm being “a fake” and using them?
- Don't get stuck in rapport stage
- Why quick direct approach is better
- Quick and direct is more duplictable
- Objections that will come up with you spend too much time
- Invite after 2 – 3 interactions
Question 2: How can I stay authentic on social media and still attract people to my business?
- Create content that inspires, educates and entertains
- Create curiosity and decrease resistance
- You are already good enough! (don't need experience)
- 3 Types of Experts
- What is someone's 3 second impression of you
Question 3: How can I be more consistent in my business?
- Consistency Makes Anything Possible
- Consistency Creates Mastery
- Start small
- Set a specific time each day
- Treat it like a job
- Use a timer
Simple way to stay consistent with GO DMO
Use Simon's 5 Step Plan to get your next customer or rep in less than 28 days
Never get stuck again. Get your questions answered 24/7
What Did You Learn?
Thanks for joining me on the show.
So what did you learn?
If you enjoyed this episode please share it on social media and send it to someone that needs extra motivation in their MLM business.
Do you have any thoughts or comments?
Please take 60 seconds to leave an HONEST review for the MLM Nation Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely important for me to make this show better.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so that you get updates and new episodes downloaded to your phone automatically.