“Because things are easier now, it’s also harder”- Simon Chan
If you want to be successful in the market, you shouldn’t be doing what everyone else is doing…. You should do something different.
Simon Chan got this concept from Set Godin book the Purple Cow. He noticed that there were a lot of videos done by network marketers but no one was vetting to find out who the actual leaders were with results.
MLM Nation Podcast was birthed for this purpose, to provide a platform for leaders in the industry where they can share their wisdom and experience to help other network marketers.
It is human nature to quit, and just like anything else, the average podcasters quit after 6 episodes and there were two times when Simon Chan was tempted to quit.
Instead he kept going and has interview 548 leaders on MLM Nation Podcast over the last 4 years.
Who is Frazer Brooks?
Frazer Brooks is a second generation network marketer. He was in the room, in the womb when his parents started in network marketing.
He grew up listening to Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, and others and as a kid, he thought it was the most boring thing.
However, he saw the success in network marketing growing up which made him join eventually.
Frazer Books is a network marketing trainer, speaker and author of the book I Dare You. His book is about mastering the 5 steps of social media recruiting.
How MLM Nation Started
Simon Chan recruited himself into Network Marketing after doing his own research over 3 months, but didn’t have a lot of success at the beginning because he was not consistent.
Then he started working with a mentor who was pushing him to be consistent, making him do things he didn’t want to do and changing his habits.
Simon has been building online since 2004 from Google Pay Per Click ads. He lived in Los Angeles but all his friends and people he knew were in New York since he was originally from there.
- Network Marketing works 100% of the time for the 100% of people who give it a time. (Frazer Brook)
- The temptation to quit is greater when success is around the corner. (Simon Chan)
- Don’t quit on a bad day. You will regret it. (Frazer Brooks)
- Keep recruiting. (Simon Chan)
- Make everyone feel like a someone. (Frazer Brooks)
- Recapping the night before going to bed and starting the day with gratitude (Simon Chan)
- Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- How to Build Network Marketing Leaders by Big Al
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- Spiritual Leadership by Oswald Sanders
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
Favorite Prospecting Tool
- Facebook Messenger
What Did You Learn?
Thanks for joining me on the show.
So what did you learn?
If you enjoyed this episode please share it on social media and send it to someone that needs extra motivation in their MLM business.
Do you have any thoughts or comments?
Please take 60 seconds to leave an HONEST review for the MLM Nation Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely important for me to make this show better.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so that you get updates and new episodes downloaded to your phone automatically.