What makes a GREAT MLM interview?
Below are the list of questions that we’ll go through that will rock the listeners and motivate distributors worldwide!
Interview Format and Questions
I will share a brief intro of you and your business, and then turn it over to you to expand on what I said.
2) How did you get started in Network Marketing?
Share your story on how you got started in Network Marketing.
3) What was the biggest challenge when you first got started?
Take us back to one of the biggest challenges you've faced when you first got started.
4) You're part of our special group called Purpose Driven Networkers. Why did you decide to become a member?
Share why you decided to be a part of Purpose Driven Networkers.
5) What is the most impactful thing you've learned as inside the Purpose Driven Networkers community?
Share what's the most impactful lesson you've learned so far as an Purpose Driven Networkers member.
6) You're a GO DO Hero for the month and in order to do that you had to be consistent. How did you fit prospecting into your daily life?
Share your experience on how you make it happen – fit your daily prospecting activities into your day to day life.
7) What's 1 tip you can provide to someone who struggles with consistency?
Share 1 tip you can share to someone that's struggling with consistency.
8) What's 1 productivity tip that you've learned that has helped you get more done in less time?
Share 1 productivity tip that has helped you.
9) You are human and I know there were definitely days when you don't feel like prospecting. What do you do to overcome this?
Share on what helps you get through those moments when ‘you don't feel like prospecting' but do it anyways.
10) What's your vision and where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Share your own vision, and where you see yourself 5 years from now.
11) How has becoming a Purpose Driven Networkers member helped you in your business?
Share how things have changed for you since you became a Purpose Driven Networkers member.
12) If someone is considering to become part of the Purpose Driven Networkers community, what advice would you give them?
Share any advice you would give to someone considering to become a part of the Purpose Driven Networkers community.
13) What are some tools, apps or mental hacks your use to stay consistent?
14) Any last words of advice and what is the best way for our listeners to follow you or contact you?
Recording: By participating in the mlmnation.com interview, you agree to allow Network Marketing Training Academy to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Network Marketing Training Academy to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.