As part of my mlm prospecting routine I usually turn to facebook for free leads. Facebook has over 800 million people that all give away their occupation, hobbies, friends and daily activities on their profiles! Most network marketers don’t realize what a huge opportunity this is to build your business big and long term.
A large percentage of my mlm team asks me how I’ve been able to sponsor almost 70 people from facebook for absolutely free, and my answer has always been contact people that you think you’d like to work with and just find out more about them. Remember that when you’re mlm prospecting your biggest job is just to be a friendly networker. Just make a friend and don’t worry about the “recruiting” part, but make sure you aren’t wasting your time with negative/crazy people either.
I’ve found that people have ten times better results on facebook if they use these easy tricks:
MLM Prospecting Tricks for Facebook:
1. Use Their Name
Sounds simple, but most people don’t do this in the initial contact. There have been a lot of spammers out there contacting people and just copying and pasting the same message, completely disregarding the “build rapport” stage and going straight for the jugular by sending them a link to their business.
Because of this, people already have their guard up when you reach out to them By simply including their name in the subject line (example: hey (name)…) and saying it in the message as well, the propsect now knows that you sent them a PERSONAL message rather than a spam message.
2. Start MLM Prospecting Locally on Facebook
When you prospect someone local, they almost immediately feel as if they have a connection to you and vice versa. You immediately have things you can talk about and if the conversation moves in the right direction you have the opportunity to meet. The other great thing about talking to people locally is that if they decide to get involved in your business you can build locally and have a better chance of keeping them involved. You can do meetings for them and the people they get involved. I count local signups as a bonus because it is sometimes easier to communicate and get them going properly.
3. Three messages back and forth before a pitch on the business
Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but if you keep as a good rule of thumb to have three communications through message at least back and forth by each party before asking if they are open to your business, you’ll score infinitely higher than all the other facebook spammers.
A rule that follows within rule #3, is that even with sending your third message while mlm prospecting, make sure you ONLY send a link if the other person gives the go ahead.
This is one of the biggest mistakes I see people make is they send a link too early. A good thing to keep in mind is to always ask someone if they’d like you to send over some information after they say they’re open. The answer when I ask this question is almost always yes.
The Bottom Line:
We all know the bottom line when it comes to the mlm profession is if you keep going through the numbers and don’t quit eventually you’ll find the few good people that you need to make it happen. What you lack in skill make up for in numbers and chances are you’ll build a huge business. If you learned anything from this post or my previous facebook trainings on mlm prospecting, I’d love to hear your success stories below! ?
To Your Success!
PS. What if you were delivered a package right to your email that contained….
- A 100% proven, time-tested method that provided you with countless Leaders you could speak to about your business every single day…
- A social media marketing tactic that takes just one hour a day to implement designed to recruit several or even dozens of Leaders into your business…
- The secret strategy behind setting up your social media profiles that instantly provide you with credibility, branding, and increased your Facebook post engagement…
- Exactly where to find true Leaders who are happy to learn about your business and your products…
- A pile of the most effective social media and phone scripts ever created that quickly and easily overcame any and every single objection you could ever face…
- How you could quickly get someone to like and trust you without using ANY sleazy sales tactics…
- How to easily lead a brand new prospect you met on social media to a phone call, your company presentation, and then enrollment as a rep…
Would all of this sound too good to be true?
Well frankly… I’m only touching upon the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to exactly what you’re going to learn about in Jessica Higdon’s latest training: CHECK IT OUT HERE