What makes a GREAT MLM interview?
Below are the list of questions that we’ll go through that will rock the listeners and motivate distributors worldwide!
I will share a brief intro of you and your business, and then turn it over to you to expand on what I said.
2) FAVORITE SUCCESS QUOTE
What is your favorite success quote you would like to share?
3) HOW DID YOU GET STARTED IN MLM?
Share your story on how you got started in MLM
4) WORST MOMENT IN MLM AND THE LESSONS LEARNED
Take us back to what you would consider your most challenging time that you’ve faced and the lessons you learned.
5) AH-HA MOMENT
Share the time where you had the major Ah-ha moment that turned your business and life around.
6) PROUDEST MOMENT
What would you consider to be your PROUDEST moment in the business?
7) WHAT YOU’RE MOST EXCITED ABOUT
What is the one thing that excites you the most about network marketing right now?
8) 60 SECOND QUICK QUESTIONS
– What was stopping you from getting started with network marketing?
– What is one habit that has helped you become successful?
– What is the best piece of advice you ever got?
– What is one of your favorite tools (like company newsletter or webinar or video) that you use?
– Do you have an online resource, like Dropbox, that you can share with our listeners?
– What’s one book you would recommend to MLM Nation?
9) MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
Imagine you were forced to start all over again… and you knew NO ONE but you had ALL your current knowledge, skills and wisdom.
What is the FIRST THING you would do to find prospects and build a MLM business from scratch?
10) YOUR CONTACT INFO
What is the best way for our listeners to learn more about you or get in touch with you?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: mlmnation. This interview will be simulcast on Facebook Live.
Recording: By participating in the mlmnation.com interview, you agree to allow Network Marketing Training Academy to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Network Marketing Training Academy to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.