Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the USA, and there are many things for which I am thankful.
Here are 31 things that I am thankful for in 2013.
1) God – for blessing me with His infinite wisdom and for humbling me. God has a great sense of humor. I learn the most and grow the fastest every time He humbles me. It’s not fun, but it’s very effective. 🙂
2) My beloved wife, Kelly – for her love and support and for being the greatest mom in the world. Who else would learn to speak another language (Chinese Mandarin) just so her kids can become trilingual?
3) My healthy family – my two sons–Ethan, Brendan–and Obi are all healthy.
4) My Parents – for their health and their love and support.
5) My Grandfather – for his continual love and support, and for being super healthy for someone who is 83 years old.
6) Scott McGee – for his friendship, trust, wisdom, ideas, and patience. He is the best business partner.
7) John Goerlitz – for his friendship, trust, and business partnership.
8) My in-laws – for their help around the house and for assisting with caring for my kids.
9) My Wednesday morning gym sessions with Ethan.
10) Disneyland trips with Ethan.
11) Saturday morning soccer lessons with Ethan.
12) Playing Legos with Ethan.
13) Learning about Thomas Train with Ethan – This is an entirely new world to me. I never had Thomas Train growing up!
14) My love and desire for Self-Development – without this desire, how could I grow and getter better?
15) My ability to speed read and read eight books in a month.
16) Ethan’s ability to understand and speak three languages – Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese and English–at 2½ years old.
17) My Filipino friends that are safe from the typhoon.
18) My peace and productive time each morning at 3:30am.
19) My morning workouts at 5am: bike rides and jogs – I love biking and running when everyone is sleeping and feeling like I have the entire city to myself.
20) My morning routines with Ethan – though hectic and frustrating at times, memories are created daily, and I find myself reminiscing.
21) My Advanced Diamond Mastermind, 5 Star Mastermind, and Insider’s Circle members – thanks for making coaching and training so enjoyable. It’s great to work with hungry and motivated distributors. I look forward to every Monday with all of you!
22) My MLM Business – It’s not about the money and the lifestyle that it has given me. It’s about the relationships that I’ve enjoyed, and how it has helped me grow as a person because of the things to which I’ve been exposed. If it wasn’t for MLM, I wouldn’t be 10% of the person I am today.
Who would have guessed that a shy, quiet, Chinese kid whose worst class was always English could one day become a speaker, trainer, and author?
23) My leaders in my MLM organization – Without you, our business would not be possible.
24) For my daily diary writing – It has been going on for 22 years straight.
25) For the ability to write three books at a time.
26) For having the time to write a book for each of my two sons every night.
27) For producing a daily video diary for both my sons – some of you who were at the Long Beach training event in late October got a glimpse of it. It is too private to show online, but if we ever meet one-on-one, I can show you.
28) My Health – for being able to do the things I love and for being in better shape than people half my age. It’s scary I can say that now.
29) My daily naps with Obi – I’ve learned why a dog is truly a man’s best friend.
30) The Tough and Challenging Times – Having to run two businesses and also be a father who is present for my sons is super challenging. Recently, I’ve felt that everyday is the “toughest day” of my life, but looking back, I’ve grown so much just in the past MONTH ALONE.
31) And finally,I am grateful for YOU taking your time to read my blog each week.
P.S. Go get my MLM Meetings Mastery course if you want detailed tips and strategies on how to run more profitable MLM opportunity meetings.
From webinars… to 1 on 1 meetings… to home meetings… to luncheon meetings… to hotel meetings, and much much more, MLM Meetings Mastery is a complete A to Z guide on everything you need to know to convert more prospects into distributors.