Members of my Network Marketing Coaching Programs can ask me for help or advice every week.
Today’s Coaching Question comes from 5 Star Mastermind Coaching member, David from Maryland, USA regarding approaching prospects who have either looked at other network marketing opportunities or prospects who are leads that responded to an opportunity advertisement.
The video below will give advice on how to “stand out from the crowd” by asking your prospect certain open ended questions.
List of Questions You Can Ask
– Why are you looking for an opportunity?
– What did you like best about what you heard?
– Did you join them? Why not?
– When you look at opportunities, what are some of the things you look for?
– How long have you been shopping around?
– What is the best opportunity you have seen so far?
– Of these 3 things…. product… company stability… team support… training… having the right mentor… what is most important to you?
– How much extra income are you looking to make?
– What is a reasonable amount of time you can put into this?
– What are some skills that will help you become successful with a home based business?
– What areas do you feel you would need the most training in?
Not only will these questions differentiate you from the “typical” network marketer but more importantly, it will help you help your prospect because you will get to know his/her needs.
P.S. Many of you have contacted me and enjoy the lessons that I have included in my past blogs. If you are hungry and want to learn more tips on how to increase your productivity, improve your life and become more successful, I would like to invite you to become a member of Simon Chan Insider’s Circle. For a limited time Membership is FREE. Click Here to learn more.
Do You have a Coach?
Tiger Woods has several coaches. NBA basketball stars hire private coaches in the offseason. Even the richest person in the world, Bill Gates has coaches.
Every successful network marketer including myself rely on coaches and mentors to become successful.
But do you have a mentor and coach that pushes you to take your network marketing business to the next level?
Due to numerous requests, I have finally started my Coaching Program to help motivated network marketers overcome the obstacles in MLM and achieve the success they deserve. Click Here to learn more about my Coaching Program
Thanks in favor of sharing such a good thought, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read