Members of my Network Marketing Coaching Programs can ask me for help or advice every week.
Today's question is from a Mastermind member from Australia about his website
MLM Website Optimization
My new website would be www.uhoward.com. Please check it out and would love some “brutal” comments that will help improve my website. Cheers
This site looks with a great layout and offer. A very promising start and can be effective now but with a few tuneups, it can be optimized to perform better and get more prospects
What is Good about the Site
– Professional clean design
– Professional logo
– Good images
– Has a Lead Magnet offer that incentives visitors to give contact info
– Good navigation
– Social Media integration
– Great bullet points describing the emails you will receive
Areas for Improvement
– Has 2 “offers” on home page. Even though this is same free gift it appears confusing
– Offers “too much” and looks desperate to get the opt-in. (for i.e. winning a free lunch with Howard. You have to position yourself that the content itself is so valuable that people want to opt-in.)
– More blog content. Having 1 post makes you look a novice
Please watch this video for a detailed critique and how this website can be improved.
Additional Comments or Feedback?
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for improvement, please comment below.
P.S. In the last 10 years, I have read almost every book and listened to every audio on network marketing and then took what worked and did not work and created THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM.
If you want a short cut to your success in network marketing and learn a simple and duplicatable approach to sponsoring, go check out THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM. It is proven to work and is backed by 4 Different Money Back Guarantees.
THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM
For Distributors Who Don't Have Sales Experience
Learn how to Easily Invite More Prospects to learn about your network marketing business…
so that you can Sponsor MORE distributors regardless of whether you are good in sales or know how to present.
This 20 DVD/CD Training is divided into 7 Components
COMPONENT 2: Magnetic Communication
COMPONENT 3: How to Easily Approach and Invite Prospects
COMPONENT 4: Learn how NOT to Bore Your Prospects
COMPONENT 5: How to Overcome Over 50 Types of Objections
COMPONENT 6: How to Maximize Your Business Through Followups
COMPONENT 7: Closing and Getting Your Prospects to Join You