How to Talk to Prospects In Other MLM Companies
Recently a distributor asked me for advice on how to approach someone who is currently in another network marketing company.
What to Say and How to Make Yourself Stand out
Watch the video below for my advice and what works best.
It covers some of the lessons that I teach in my THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM on Branding and your Likability Factor.
The answer in the video may surprise you!
So what are your thoughts?
The video above talked about how to become a more attractive leader person.
In other words, you have to always work on Your Brand and Your Likability Factor.
In THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM I teach that if you want people to be attracted to you or to buy you must stand out and also get them to like you.
What have you done to make yourself more attractive to potential prospects?
Talking Points to See If Prospect Is Open To Another Opportunity
Once in awhile you may encounter a prospect who is so frustrated with their business that they are open to other opportunities.
They love MLM but their opportunity is just not working out for them.
Here are some bullet points on how to talk to them.
Main Talking Points and Things To Remember
– Congratulate them for their ambitions to being an entrepreneur
– Never put down their company
– Let them talk and don't cut them off.
– Never say there is a “better opportunity”
– Sincerely care and ask them how their business is doing
– Ask them what are some of the good things that has happened to their business?
– Ask them what are some things they wish they could be better?
– If they have challenges, ask them what is their plan to overcome them?
– They may have plans or may not know what to do.
– You can ask them if they would be open to another opportunity.
*** If they tell you their challenges, you will get their interest if you can show that your opportunity is different.
Some Examples of How Your Company Can Be Different
– If their company requires a huge monthly purchase requirement, then you can show that your company doesn't.
– If their company doesn't have any local support, then you can show that you have a great team leader that helps you.
– If their company is a new company and doesn't offer the opportunity for global expansion yet, you can show that your company has been around for awhile and provides opportunity for you to grow overseas
Remember to never put down their company and say your opportunity is “better.” Your company is just “different.”
If you want more detailed prospecting tips on how to talk to various types of prospects, be sure to check out my THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM
P.S. In the last 10 years, I have read almost every book and listened to every audio on network marketing and then took what worked and did not work and created THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM.
If you want a short cut to your success in network marketing and learn a simple and duplicatable approach to sponsoring, go check out THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM. It is proven to work and is backed by 4 Different Money Back Guarantees.
THE S.O.W. SPONSORING SYSTEM
For Distributors Who Don't Have Sales Experience
Learn how to Easily Invite More Prospects to learn about your network marketing business…
so that you can Sponsor MORE distributors regardless of whether you are good in sales or know how to present.
This 20 DVD/CD Training is divided into 7 Components
COMPONENT 2: Magnetic Communication
COMPONENT 3: How to Easily Approach and Invite Prospects
COMPONENT 4: Learn how NOT to Bore Your Prospects
COMPONENT 5: How to Overcome Over 50 Types of Objections
COMPONENT 6: How to Maximize Your Business Through Followups
COMPONENT 7: Closing and Getting Your Prospects to Join You