Discover Your Level of MLM Leadership
Network Marketing is all about Leadership.
That’s why it’s one of the 5 Fundamental Skills that you must master if you want to be successful in network marketing.
You are in the profession of Manufacturing Leaders and your MLM business is simply a Leadership Factory.
The more Leaders you develop, the more you earn.
But it all starts with YOU first!
YOU are your first Leader and as you develop and grow, you will not only know how to develop and mentor others into Leadership positions but you will ATTRACT better prospects as well.
Are You a REAL Leader?
Everyone says they are a Leader but are they really?!
Or they say they have many Leaders in their downlines, but are they really Leaders?
What about YOU?
Are YOU a real Leader and if not, what do you need to do inorder to become a better Leader?
MLM Leadership Assessment Test
Recently I shared my MLM Leadership Assessment test to my Mastermind Coaching members and it was very useful to them.
Not only did it let them know where they currently stand as a Leader but it also revealed to them their weaknesses and what they needed to work on in order for them to grow as a person.
And of course, the more you grow, the more your business will grow.
For each question below, rank yourself a 1, 2, 3 or 4
0 – Never
1 – Rarely
2 – Sometimes
3 – Most of the time
4 – All the Time
1) Distributor has been in numerous leadership positions before (for i.e. captain of football team, led school play, in management position at work)
2) Distributor has integrity and always does what he says will do
3) People always trust the Distributor regardless of what situation he is in
4)Distributor is a giver and always willing to serve others
5) Distributor is clear on his future vision
6) Distributor is very goal oriented and has an action plan on how to achieve his vision
7) Distributor has a healthy and positive self image
8) Distributor is open minded. He understands that his opinion of a situation may not always be right.
9) Distributor loves to learn and is willing to invest in self development
10) Distributor enjoys helping and sharing what he has learned with others
11) Distributor always thinks of how a situation may be viewed from another person’s perspective
12) Distributor pays a lot of attention to time management and how every minute is spent
13) Distributor does not get frustrated nor let his emotions upset him (slow to anger)
14) Distributor has demonstrated self discipline in the past (sticking to an effective daily routine)
15) Distributor has strong people skills
16) Distributor understands that life is a series of never-ending problems and does not run away from them
17) Distributor does not accept the status quo
18) Distributor has ability to handle stress
19) Distributor never complains, criticizes nor condemns. He never says anything bad about anyone
20) Distributor accepts his failures and realizes they are just a stepping stone to a future success
21) Distributor has had to face and endure pain and suffering during numerous challenges and he did not quit (for i.e. running a marathon, studying all night for exams, working 100 hour weeks with no overtime pay, etc)
22) Distributor has demonstrated the ability to do the extra things that others won’t do (for i.e. giving up hanging out with friends to practice extra 2 hours of piano, giving up 1 hour of sleep so that he can put in an extra cardio workout at 5am before school starts)
23) Distributor had to overcome challenges that most people do not need to face (for i.e. immigrating to the USA from Mexico and having to learn English as a second language at 15 years old)
24) Distributor is involved in activities that requires commitment and responsibility (for i.e. showing up early every Sunday to help set up for worship service, committing 3 hours every Saturday to coach youth football, getting to meetings early to set up product display, etc)
25) Distributor is free from personal problems
26) Distributor is spiritual and has a deeper purpose in life than making money and achieving materialistic gains
Finding Your Leadership Score
Now that you have gone through each question, add up your scores to get your Leadership Score.
Refer to the chart below on where you currently stand as Leader.
96 – 105: Great Leader
80 – 95: Good Leader
70 – 79: Emerging Leader
60 – 69: Have Potential
Below 60: Needs Growth and Time
So were you surprised at your Score?
Most importantly, what areas do you need to work on?
You can apply this Test on any members in your downline as well.
Getting the Most Out of this Test
After you have done the MLM Leadership Assessment Test the first time here are 3 helpful tips:
1) Have someone do this MLM Leadership Assessment Test on you.
Are the results they got for you simliar to how you graded yourself?
2) Do the Test Periodically
Do this Test on yourself and also on your key downline members at least once a quarter.
If you can’t wait that long, then do this once a month to see how quickly you are developing as a Leader.
If you are not growing, then you know what you need to work on!
3) Chart Your Growth
After each time you do the Test, write down your score and over the months and years, chart your score to see your progress
How are YOU Currently Doing as a Leader?
So what did you like about this MLM Leadership Assessment Test?
What did you learn most about yourself?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
And most importantly…
What do you need to work on today?
P.S. I’d like to share with you a Positive Force that will not only help you stay motivated but become successful in MLM.
I’d like to introduce to you my Simon Chan Insider’s Circle.
My Insider Circle was designed with one purpose in mind – To empower people of any skill level to increase their results in Network Marketing.
As a member of my Insider Circle you’ll be exposed to the most current strategies and tactics that the most successful network marketers are using.
Your monthly trial will provide you:
Insider Circle Newsletter
Delivered to your door each month with important network marketing training. (This is physically delivered and NOT emailed)
Monthly Group Coaching Call
90 Minutes, approximately 50% advanced training on various network marketing topics, 50% question / answer.
Insider Restricted Access Website
A portion of www.simonwchan.com website contains past issues of the Insider Circle Newsletter, articles, special news, recorded coaching & Q&A calls with Insider Circle Members, even advance “works in progress”. Only Insider Circle Members are given the access codes for this website.
Special Free Call-In Consulting Times
Once a month receive special call in hours where you will be able to call and consult with me on the topic of your choosing.
Access To A Private Facebook Community Filled With Other Network Marketers That You Can Network With
The Next Time You Come Across A Situation You Don’t Know How To Handle Send Me Your Question And I’ll Give You My Advice. (Once Per Month)
Opportunity to be Admitted to Mastermind Groups
All my popular Mastermind groups are now closed. But if you work hard and perform well in my Insider’s Circle, you will have an opportunity to be promoted to either the 5 Star Mastermind or Advanced Diamond Mastermind Coaching Programs